Monday, March 14, 2005

Graffiti-2

I think i want to fall over and over and over again until i penetrate into the mound which lies beside my feet. I shall not give it an insolent kick as that will disturb the sanctity of the household of life that occupies it. I do not want them to pass their end scorning at me, thinking of me as a prodigal prick who never had the heart to even give them a moment to sing requiems for each other. Requiems that they had composed little by little everyday and memorised, anticipating that poignant moment of cognisance, embracing a neighbour's end as if it were a commencement of a journey through his memories. A journey that someone takes on his departed neighbour's stead and proceeds on waters as azure as a turquoise crystal, remembering each droplet of the mighty ocean as an entity that houses the singularity of a unique moment. He holds the droplet against the light of the sun and cherishes each colour that is extracted out of the droplet. He then realises that there are many more colours to a rainbow.

No I shall not kick the mound. I shall keep falling on my feet until they notice me and open their gates and invite me to supper. I want them to teach me each requiem that they wrote and composed for each other. I want to take some back to my own land, my own life. I want to walk on those waters. I hope the remain as azure the day I commence my journey hoping to discovering someone. I hope the sun is benevolent enough to extract colours out of the droplets I choose. I hope I get to see a new colour in the rainbow. I hope someone else takes his journey through the waters hoping to discover me. I hope our paths cross. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home