Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Graffiti I

The days have become longer. I feel a transition....is it an apparition? Is it relativity? Is it me?
Why is Change so perpetual in nature? If it is inherent, then why is man affected by it so gravely?
Minute by minute something or someone around me reforms, deforms, transforms and I am mortified, stupefied, vexed and perplexed. I am weary of this metamorphosis......... I'm sick of every question in my mind...... And I feel abysmal if each of those question finally transforms into its own answer.

I'm sick of doubt,
Living in the light of certain South.
Cruel Bindings!!!!!

And as I look beyond the horizon....... I see an uncertainty. I see myself being a part of this castration and debauchery of sensitivity and sensibility that I so very despise from the dungeons of my viscera. Or am I already a part of it?

I do not want to resolve this question...... I don't want it to happen again.......no I cannot be a part this cacophonic fiasco anymore and fight new battles...... I do not want any of those god-forsaken answers..... Let the facts remain paradoxical... oxy-moronic, incomprehensible and intangible.... they're better off in the deep- blue sea than in my backyard.

YOU easefully pass on some of your 'unfathomable' courage to someone in need of it.
Try taking up his fear upon yourself for a change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home