Monday, March 14, 2005

Look around...choose your own ground

They spoke, interjected and interrogated. On the outside they were gesturing and being directive at each other.... On the inside.....well leave that to the omniscient....Hello Pugnacity!, I welcome you to the group of man's indispensable virtues. One pit-stop after another....Well we have loads of time to kill, don't we.....so let us all move to the music....we shall ruminate on common pastures......One,Two Buckle my shoe......Three,Four bring the whore......Five,Six give her the kicks......Seven,Eight lower the bait......Nine, Ten so many happy men....well who's bothered about the outcome anyways.....everybody whose anybody got to bark his punchline.....He echoed "I loved my 30 seconds to fame.....well I'd rather have my kicks before the whole shit-house burns in a flame!".......I was overawed......spellbound and stupefied......doubtful whether I could ever be good enough to mince words like that.....after all I'm the kernel of this hypocrisy, am I not?.....I aspire to be the cream of my nation......It is my dream to be the jack among the jack-asses and more vehemently so! I am the USP of my alma mater....I contrive to challenge the comprehensible as well as the incomprehensible even before knowing one from the other.....
It is my dream to be the best of what is too shameful even to be hovered upon by scavengers.....
OM TATSAT BRAHMARPANAMASTU:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home