Thursday, March 03, 2005

Random thoughts....

My room's become smaller.......I'd like to think it's me :-(

Had a long day today... I want to reach the end of it..... but not just yet...... I'm waiting for tomorrow.... I guess I'd have to wait a little more. It has been so long since I've dreamt during slumber..... I want to go on one of those voyages. I hurt some people today.... I want to go back and apologise..... but they'll never understand... I guess I'll let time do the nursing...... I want time to nurse me too.......

Place me under a cloud, only anticipation to enshroud.
Let each droplet trickle, and a new prayer chronicle
my life that genuflects, before the sun that reflects
it back upon my face.

1 Comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

burn mother fucker. burn.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home