Friday, June 02, 2006

Pit Stop 1

It has been a month and I have completed what was expected of me for the entire summer.
You always get a nice feeling when you have finished something you started. Most people mistake this with the feeling of accomplishment. The intrinsic feeling is the same, just that the reasons may be entirely different. You can 'accomplish' only something that you pursued entirely on your own. In my case, I have finished my 'job' of generalising a mathematical model applicable to larger and complex systems. The model was someone else's. I did only an intern's work. Probably a little more than that but purely clerical.

It is time I stopped being an outsider and moved in!

3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

 
At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home